Report an Issue

If you have a concern, the City of Walhalla is always here to help, where we can. Below are examples of common issues and who to call to receive assistance. You can also report a concern online.

SCDOT Maintenance Requests

If you have a concern regarding a SCDOT road, you may submit a work request directly to SCDOT.

Submitting a work request involves 4 steps:

  • Identify work location on the map
  • Tell us about the work
  • Input/confirm contact information
  • Submit 

Contact Us

Thank you for contacting the City of Walhalla. Someone will respond within 5 business days.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt

Start typing and press Enter to search